We enjoy being your host
And the best opportunity to prove it to you is at our 2 fork restaurant
Our chef Roberto Belmonte
He works with local and seasonal produce. His dishes are homemade and Mediterranean and he adds a touch of innovation. The result is elaborate dishes that meet expectations. That’s why our local customers always come back.
Lunch or weekend set menu
Every week we offer varied set menus of which the most important element is home cooking. We also offer sandwiches and brunches. And if you’d rather have something more elaborate you can order à la carte. You can take a look at our selection of seasonal special menus.
“We don’t serve dinner on Sundays, as we spend Sunday evenings with our families. Thank you for your understanding.”
- TYPICAL TERUEL ASSORTMENT WITH TOMATO EMULSION
- PRAWN AND RUSSET APPLE CROQUETTES
- FRIED COD IN BATTER (SOLDADITOS DE PAVÍA)
- CALAMARI (SIGNATURE DISH)
- VINARÒS KING PRAWNS WITH TWO SAUCES
- COD STEW WITH POTATOES AND RICE
- CREAMY RICE WITH LOBSTER AND SEASONAL VEGETABLES
- SPECIAL PAELLA WITH MEDITERRANEAN LOBSTER
- GRILLED MAESTRAZGO RIB STEAK
- ROAST SHOULDER OF SUCKLING LAMB
- FILLET STEAK WITH MERLOT SAUCE
Are you organising an event?
Let’s celebrate it!
Our banquet hall sits 60 to 70 people and has a rustic and cosy atmosphere. It’s a place where to feel comfortable and enjoy good company – perfect to invite your family, friends, co-workers or business partners. If you’re thinking of organising a lunch or dinner, let us know what you had in mind and we’ll take care of the rest..